Dear Friends of the Nursery,
The Nursery is experiencing an increased demand for basic necessities like non-perishable food, formula, baby wipes, and diapers. This is a challenging time for our families and we anticipate the need to grow. Together, we can give hundreds of families one less thing to worry about during this crisis. Here are ways you can help today:
Donate Essential Items
- Enfamil NeuroPro Baby Formula (yellow package)
- Baby food
- Baby wipes
- Unopened Diapers (sizes 3-7 needed the most)
- Canned tuna and chicken
- Top Ramen or Cup of Noodles
- Easy Macaroni & Cheese Cups
- Dried rice or Rice-A-Roni
- Cereals (low sugar)
- Whole grain pastas or quinoa
- Canned fruit and vegetables (no heavy syrup)
- Canned soups, chili, raviolis with pop top lids
- Canned beans
- Pureed foods, such as pumpkin and applesauce
- Jam and peanut butter
- Chicken/beef/veggie broth
- Olive Oil
- 100% fruit juice (no glass containers)
Items can be shipped from our Amazon wish list or brought directly to the facility at 1506 Mendocino Dr, Concord, CA 94521. Please call 925.685.8052 on arrival and leave items on our doorstep to maintain social distancing.
While we encourage you to give what you can, it’s beneficial to provide our clients with food they can use. Consider donating food with pop top lids and any food that can be consumed directly from the container by adding water. We cannot distribute anything homemade or food in glass containers (except baby food).
Contribute A Monetary Donation
A generous donor has offered to match up to $25,000 in donations. Double your impact today by making a gift here. All funds raised through the COVID-19 Emergency Fund will support Nursery services.
Please feel free to reach out to us at 925.685.6633.
Thank you to our loving supporters who makes all this work possible. We’re all in this together!
The BACN Staff