Easter Basket Giveaway
- One basket
- Easter grass
- One package of Peeps
- One chocolate Easter bunny
- Wrapped candy
- 3 age-appropriate items
- Small stuffed animal or a book
Ideas for Age Appropriate Items:
- Toddlers—Sippy cup, bubbles, headbands and bows, bath toys, stacking cups, stuffed animals, board book, clothing
- Preschoolers & Kindergarteners—Toy, board book, crayons and coloring books, sidewalk chalk, Playdough, blocks, hair bows, clothing
- School age—Small cars, arts and crafts kits, dress up items, small games, jump ropes, books, and clothing
- Older children—Jewelry, small gift cards, watches, deck of cards, games, popular music and movies, body sprays and lotions, manicure sets, jewelry, sports balls
This is a great project for kids of all ages to participate in—get a group of friends, co-workers, church members, or even scouts together to shop and donate as a fun and meaningful way to help others. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You can also make a donation to the Easter Basket drive.
Shop Our Wish ListYou can order online or shop at our local store for everything we need to stuff Easter Baskets! Don't know what to buy? Feel free to send a gift card.