Donate Thanksgiving to a Family in Need
Each Thanksgiving season, we are reminded of how thankful we are to every family and child who stays at the Nursery. We feel blessed to be a part of their lives and village. We give back during the holiday season by offering a free Thanksgiving meal and adopting our families during the annual toy and gift drive.
Please join us in providing meals for each family who has used our services throughout the year by donating non-perishable food items to our annual Thanksgiving Meal Drive.
- Turkeys—Purchase $25 gift cards from local grocery stores (FoodMaxx, Grocery Outlet, Safeway, Trader Joe's, Walmart, WinCo) or donate directly to the us, and we will do the shopping!
- Side dishes—Boxed stuffing mix, boxed instant mashed potatoes, rice, pasta noodles and sauce, and corn bread or biscuit mix
- Veggies and Fruit— Canned candied yams or sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, corn, fruit, green beans, and fruit or applesauce
- Other Essentials— Chicken or turkey stock, cream of mushroom soup, gravy mix or canned gravy, french fried onions, and jarred baby food (meat, vegetables, fruits)
- Dessert—Cake mix and frosting, brownie mix, cookie mix, Jell-O, and pudding mix