Easter Basket Giveaway
- One basket
- Easter grass
- 5 filled plastic eggs
- One package of Peeps
- One chocolate Easter bunny
- Wrapped candy
- 3 age-appropriate items
- Small stuffed animal or a book
Ideas for Age Appropriate Items:
- Toddlers—Sippy cup, bubbles, headbands and bows, bath toys, stacking cups, stuffed animals, board book, clothing
- Preschoolers & Kindergarteners—Toy, board book, crayons and coloring books, sidewalk chalk, Playdough, blocks, hair bows, clothing
- School age—Small cars, arts and crafts kits, dress up items, small games, jump ropes, books, and clothing
- Older children—Jewelry, small gift cards, watches, deck of cards, games, popular music and movies, body sprays and lotions, manicure sets, jewelry, sports balls
This is a great project for kids of all ages to participate in—get a group of friends, co-workers, church members, or even scouts together to shop and donate as a fun and meaningful way to help others. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You can also make a donation to the Easter Basket drive.