We are so honored that you have selected BACN to fundraise for! When hosting an online fundraising campaign or event benefiting BACN, we do ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Feel free to use our logo and the Bay Area Crisis Nursery name. It's our brand, and we are proud of it. We hold it near and dear to our hearts. Because of that, we ask that you please submit any creative materials to us for approval. Please email them to us.
- Promotion is up to the event organizer. Feel free to tag us on social media!
- Make sure to let everyone know that you are the coordinator and your event is benefiting BACN. We will not organize or supervise community fundraisers.
- The Bay Area Crisis Nursery will not be responsible for any damage or accidents to any persons or property. We will not assume any legal or financial liability caused before, during, or after the event.
- Once your event is over, please mail one check made payable to the Bay Area Crisis Nursery, 1506 Mendocino Dr, Concord, 94521. You can also Donate Your Proceeds Online.